Casual Bus Drivers

Currently we do not require drivers but if you would like a driving position at a later date see below for information about position and requirements of the job.

We are a family owned and operated bus and charter company based in Pambula.

This position offers great flexibility, a friendly working environment, uniform provided and the opportunity to work in ways that suit work life balances.

Salary $30plus per hour.

If you would like a position with us driving please complete employment application below and email ( or drop application into our office in South Pambula.

To drive a passenger bus in NSW you will need a NSW Driver Authority and a Working With Children’s Check clearance. You will also as a minimum require a Medium Rigid License to drive our buses. If you do not have one or any of these requirements you can find out the process of obtaining these by clicking on the links below or feel free to call our office on 6495 5452.

Driver Application for Employment