Ticketing for Sapphire Coast Buslines
At Sapphire Coast Buslines we make it easy for you to travel with us. And our ticketing options are below
- SCB Card
- Pre-purchase tickets
- School Free Travel Passes
- Term Travel Passes
- Happy Holiday Travel Passes
- Other concessions
What you need to know about ticketing:
- If you are unsure about what ticketing option is best for you, please phone our office or speak to your bus driver.
- If purchasing tickets when you board the bus, please have coins or small notes as our drivers cannot change large notes.
- We have RED (Regional Excursion Daily) tickets available allowing passengers to hop on and off the buses all day for the cost of $2.50. Most Senior and Pension Card holders are eligible for this and you can check this by going to the Transport for NSW concession website.
- Students attending schools in NSW can apply for the School Student Transport Scheme with eligible students receiving free bus transport to and from school. You need to complete an online application and once approved SCB will issue you a school travel pass via your school or your bus driver. You will need to show the driver this school travel pass every time you board the bus.
- Please look after your school travel pass. If you lose or damage your pass to the point of it being illegible, you will need to pay $15 for a replacement pass which can be done online from the SCB website, our office in South Pambula or over the phone. You may also complete a form and hand to the driver with cash or cheque.
- Term Travel Passes and School Holiday Passes are available for purchase via our website Purchase Passes or from the SCB office in South Pambula using Credit Card, EFTPOS, direct debit, cash or cheque. You may also complete a form and hand to the driver with cash or cheque.
- SCB Card and Pre-Purchase Tickets are available for purchase from the SCB office in South Pambula using Credit Card, EFTPOS, direct debit, cash or cheque.
Still have questions?
Phone our friendly staff on (02) 6495 6452 or send us an enquiry.