Help us stay safe and open by checking in and out
New COVID-19 cases in the NSW community mean we are being extra careful to protect everyone who visits us. An important part of this is checking in and out using the NSW Government QR code. This supports contact tracing – one of the most powerful tools we have to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Simply scan the QR code with your smartphone camera or QR code reader when you enter, follow the prompts and when completed show our team the green tick on your phone to confirm you are checked in.
It is even quicker and easier if you have the Service NSW app on your phone. If you don’t have a smartphone, don’t worry. We will collect your details electronically.
We have our COVID-19 Safety Plan in place to protect you during your visit. If you are unwell, please stay at home, get tested immediately and follow the health advice.
We appreciate your understanding and support of our business during the pandemic. We know we can count on you to work with us to ensure we play our role in helping stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Happy holidays! Introducing the Flexibus Pass for unlimited travel these school holidays
- Planning a Successful Group Tour with Sapphire Coast Buslines
- Introducing the new Yutong mini charter coach– perfect for day tours, school excursions, group charters and weddings
- Easter Break
- Back to School Bus Travel Information
- Australia Day Public Holiday
- Hops Farm & Gin Tasting Tour
- Paint & Sip on the Sapphire Coast
- Ideas for senior tours and day trips on the Sapphire Coast
- Heading to the Wanderer Festival? Travel in comfort with Sapphire Buslines
- Christmas & New Year Bus Timetable
- Temporary Road Closure, Church Street Bega.
- Bus Training Program & Cert III in Driving Operations
- Don’t overtake turning buses
- “DO NOT OVERTAKE TURNING VEHICLE” Road Rule Change
- Main Street Bus Stops Now Open
- Bus Driver Training Program 2021
- Don’t forget your Bus Pass kids!
- Main Street Bus Stops Temporarily Closed
- Bus Stop Changes for SCB & Flexibus
- Bus Safety Week – Getting Off the Bus Safely.
- Long weekend Bus Services
- Contactless payments with the Flexibus Digital Wallet.
- Proud to be part of Pambula Village #shoplocal #pambulavillage
- Be Covid Safe. Check in everyone, every time.
- Bus Safety – Driving near buses
- Slow down to 40km/h when bus lights are flashing
- UPDATED COVID ADVICE RE FACE MASK RULES
- National Road Safety Week – 23rd May
- National Road Safety Week – 22nd May
- National Road Safety Week – 21st May
- National Road Safety Week – 20th May
- National Road Safety Week – 19th May
- National Road Safety Week -Tuesday 18th May
- National Road Safety Week Monday 17th May
- National Road Safety Week 16 – 23 May 2021
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic Wanted
- Another fantastic month for our On-Demand Flexibus
- Easter Bus timetables
- School bus update for 26/03/21 as of 13:00
- School bus update for 25/03/21 as of 14:00
- Update – Affected school runs for Thursday 25/03/2021
- School bus update for 24/3/2021 PM run
- Happy St Patrick’s Day!
- Bus Safety Week 22 – 28 February 2021
- Bus Safety – Getting off the Bus
- Bus safety – Travelling on the Bus
- Bus safety – Waiting for the Bus
- Burnima Homestead & Bombala’s Historic Sites – 27th October 2020
- Schools nearly Out, Parents Look Out!
- Plan and Track School Buses in Real-time
- Sapphire Seniors Trivia Day
- Truffle Hunt & Luncheon 26th August 2020
- SCB has a Fresh New Website
- Flexibus On Demand turns 1
- Concession travel for Veteran Affair Gold card holders
- We’re hiring bus drivers!
- Information and advice on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- New On Demand public transport Trial revamped in the Bega Valley Shire