All inclusive day tour of the Sapphire Coast including Eden Port, Gourmet Lunch & Wine, Oyster Tour, Longstocking Brewery tastings and visit to Oaklands Barn & Garden Centre.
Please note tour operates on Tuesdays only and we need a minimum of 10 people for a tour to operate so email (email@example.com) or phone on 02 6495 6452 (Mon-Frid between 8am & 5pm) to book a tour. Bookings are pending requests (not confirmed) and when the minimum number of participants is reached (10), bookings are confirmed via email or phone, pending payment
- Scenic drive taking in the sights of Eden Port, Snug Cove, Aslings and Cocora Beaches and local lookouts, stopping for photo opportunities
- Entry to the Eden Killer Whale Museum to view and learn about the local whaling history
- Oyster tour and tasting at the renowned Wheelers Oyster Farm
- Lunch at Wheelers Seafood Restaurant including a beer, glass of wine or soft drink
- Beer Tasting and cheese platter at the locally brewed Longstocking Nano Brewery
- Visit to Oaklands Barn and Garden Centre where you’ll be able to browse through the gifts and art gallery overlooking the Pambula wetlands
- Bus tour in a modern, air-conditioned, semi coach, captained by a fully accredited and licensed driver with a sound knowledge of the local surroundings. Our drivers wear uniforms and our buses have recognisable signage ensuring we are easily identifiable and presentable
- Entry, tastings and lunch as described in features
- Return accommodation transfers
“To the Management and Staff…………..I just wanted to let you and your company know how much we enjoyed the bus trip to Eden & back on Thursday. We were treated like royalty even though we were the only two people on the tour and in that great big bus. The Museum at Eden was so interesting, as was the Oyster Tour. Our lunch at Wheelers – something to write home about. We were then taken to the Longstocking Brewery for tasting and another interesting talk by more nice people. We would thoroughly recommend this to potential customers and thought it was really good value for money.”
When & Where
Tours depart Tuesdays only and exclusive Group bookings can be arranged for 10 or more passengers on request.
This tour is on the NSW Sapphire Coast, which can be accessed via daily flights from Melbourne and Sydney to Merimbula. The region is only a three hour drive from Canberra and we can arrange group pickups via Coach from Canberra Airport.
The tour bus can pick up at various stops in Merimbula around 9:00 am and returns around 2:30pm. See map (right) for suitable locations passengers can request to be picked up from. Theses areas include:
|| Top end of Merimbula Drive || Merimbula Short Point || Merimbula Fishpen || Pambula Beach
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Camera – you’ll be taking plenty of scenic photos!!
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements as they can be accommodated.
All prices include bus tour, entry to Eden Whale Museum, oyster tour, lunch at Wheelers Seafood Restaurant and Beer sampling paddle with cheese platter at Long Stocking Brewery.
- $110.00 Adult
- $99.00 Concession/ Seniors Concession (must hold a valid pension card or seniors card)
- $58.00 Child Price (14 years and under, will receive a child’s meal for lunch)
- $315.00 Family (2 adults and 2 children under the age of 14 years, children will receive a child meal for lunch and soft drinks)
All prices include GST
About Sapphire Coast Buslines
Sapphire Coast Buslines is an accredited and licenced bus and coach company with over 20 years’ experience in the industry. It is our mission is to provide safe, reliable, accessible and comfortable passenger transport to the community. Our professional team are highly skilled and knowledgeable with regards to the local region and our company scope allows real time support administratively and operationally to ensure all tours run in accordance with the advertised itinerary.