The Wanderer Festival is a three-day annual celebration that draws music, art and culture enthusiasts from across Australia. Taking the bus is a convenient and eco-friendly alternative that allows festival-goers to avoid the stress of traffic and parking. Sapphire Coast Buslines, the leading provider of bus transportation on the Sapphire Coast, offers a reliable and efficient shuttle service to and from the festival grounds. Click here to secure your pre-purchasable bus tickets to the festival.
When is the Wanderer Festival?
The Wanderer Festival 2023 will be held from 29 September to 1 October. The celebrations will take place in the town of Pambula on the New South Wales South Coast, one of the most picturesque locations you could imagine for a music festival, so rest assured the surrounds will be as great as the sounds. You’ll be greeted by an incredible lineup of musicians and bands from across Australia and the world. The festival features a wide range of genres, from rock and pop to folk and blues, so there’s something for everyone.
Getting to and from the Wanderer Festival
In addition to regular services, Sapphire Coast Buslines will provide dedicated shuttle buses during the festival weekend. The shuttle services operate on a continuous loop, transporting passengers between the festival site and nearby towns and accommodation. This service is particularly useful for those who are staying outside the immediate vicinity of the festival and don’t want to miss any of the action. Sapphire Coast Buslines buses are modern and comfortable, equipped with air conditioning and spacious seating, ensuring a pleasant and relaxing journey. The Wanderer Festival bus timetables are designed to coincide with the festival’s opening and closing hours, making it easy for passengers to plan their trip.
Reduce your carbon footprint
With reliable timetables and dedicated shuttle services, festival-goers can sit back and relax, knowing that they will arrive on time and with minimal impact on the environment. By travelling in a group, passengers can significantly reduce their carbon footprint and contribute to a more sustainable future. Sapphire Coast Buslines is committed to minimising their impact on the environment and operates a fleet of low-emission vehicles, ensuring that the journey is as eco-friendly as possible.
What acts have been locked in for the Wanderer Festival 2023?
Here’s the full line-up of acts*: Ocean Alley, Django Django, The Jungle Giants, Thelma Plum, Spiderbait, Kevin Morby, Son Little, Alice Skye, Ben Ottewell & Ian Ball, C.W. Stoneking, Lisa Mitchell, Annie Hamilton, Art Vs Science, Babe Rainbow, Urthboy, Kim Churchill, Jacoténe, Melbourne Ska Orchestra, Montaigne, Haiku Hands, Rum Jungle, Freya Josephine Hollick, Bega Sound Collective, DICE, Djinama Yilaga, Flavuh, Goldie, Jack Biilmann & The Black Tide, Prodikal-1, Robyn Martin, Steph Strings, Stonewave Taiko, The Big Lost Band, The Thin White Ukes, Whiskey Dram.
Sapphire Coast Buslines – your trusted transportation company
Sapphire Coast Buslines boasts a modern and well-maintained fleet of buses, ensuring a comfortable journey. With friendly and knowledgeable drivers, the company guarantees a safe and enjoyable trip for all passengers. For more information on Sapphire Coast Buslines, phone 02 6495 6452. Alternatively, you can send an email to You can find Sapphire Coast Buslines on Facebook.
*The line-up of acts is current as of 10 May, 2023
- Happy holidays! Introducing the Flexibus Pass for unlimited travel these school holidays
- Planning a Successful Group Tour with Sapphire Coast Buslines
- Introducing the new Yutong mini charter coach– perfect for day tours, school excursions, group charters and weddings
- Easter Break
- Back to School Bus Travel Information
- Australia Day Public Holiday
- Hops Farm & Gin Tasting Tour
- Paint & Sip on the Sapphire Coast
- Ideas for senior tours and day trips on the Sapphire Coast
- Heading to the Wanderer Festival? Travel in comfort with Sapphire Buslines
- Christmas & New Year Bus Timetable
- Temporary Road Closure, Church Street Bega.
- Bus Training Program & Cert III in Driving Operations
- Don’t overtake turning buses
- “DO NOT OVERTAKE TURNING VEHICLE” Road Rule Change
- Main Street Bus Stops Now Open
- Bus Driver Training Program 2021
- Don’t forget your Bus Pass kids!
- Main Street Bus Stops Temporarily Closed
- Bus Stop Changes for SCB & Flexibus
- Bus Safety Week – Getting Off the Bus Safely.
- Long weekend Bus Services
- Contactless payments with the Flexibus Digital Wallet.
- Proud to be part of Pambula Village #shoplocal #pambulavillage
- Be Covid Safe. Check in everyone, every time.
- Bus Safety – Driving near buses
- Slow down to 40km/h when bus lights are flashing
- UPDATED COVID ADVICE RE FACE MASK RULES
- National Road Safety Week – 23rd May
- National Road Safety Week – 22nd May
- National Road Safety Week – 21st May
- National Road Safety Week – 20th May
- National Road Safety Week – 19th May
- National Road Safety Week -Tuesday 18th May
- National Road Safety Week Monday 17th May
- National Road Safety Week 16 – 23 May 2021
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic Wanted
- Another fantastic month for our On-Demand Flexibus
- Easter Bus timetables
- School bus update for 26/03/21 as of 13:00
- School bus update for 25/03/21 as of 14:00
- Update – Affected school runs for Thursday 25/03/2021
- School bus update for 24/3/2021 PM run
- Happy St Patrick’s Day!
- Bus Safety Week 22 – 28 February 2021
- Bus Safety – Getting off the Bus
- Bus safety – Travelling on the Bus
- Bus safety – Waiting for the Bus
- Burnima Homestead & Bombala’s Historic Sites – 27th October 2020
- Schools nearly Out, Parents Look Out!
- Plan and Track School Buses in Real-time
- Sapphire Seniors Trivia Day
- Truffle Hunt & Luncheon 26th August 2020
- SCB has a Fresh New Website
- Flexibus On Demand turns 1
- Concession travel for Veteran Affair Gold card holders
- We’re hiring bus drivers!
- Information and advice on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- New On Demand public transport Trial revamped in the Bega Valley Shire