Apprentice Heavy Diesel Mechanic
An exciting opportunity exists for an Apprentice Heavy Diesel Mechanic at our Pambula Depot. Complete your apprenticeship onsite with MTA (Motor Traders Association of NSW) as the RTO (Registered Training Organisation).
Sapphire Coast Buslines have been providing the community with essential transport services for over 15 years. Our family owned and operated business is the largest provider of passenger and school bus services in the Bega Valley Shire.
About the Role
- Advantage of completing your full apprenticeship onsite – no need to travel to TAFE!
- MTA is a registered training organisation delivering onsite training
- Part of our reliable Workshop team maintaining a fleet of 40 buses, 5 days a week
- Full-time position based on a 40-hour week
To be successful you must have
- Completed Year 12
- Enrolled or currently undertaking relevant TAFE studies in mechanical technology
- Current drivers’ licence
- Ability to work independently or under instructions while following strict procedures and protocol
- Working knowledge of appropriate IT systems
- Commitment and enthusiasm with a genuine interest in heavy diesel mechanics
How to apply?
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Confidential enquiries can be made to Tanja in our HR department on 02 6495 6452