We are excited to introduce our Bus Driver Training Program. We will provide a complete training package which will include training and assistance to obtain:
What we’re offering you:-
- We will pay for your training (valued at approximately $2,500)
- You willl be employed by SCB as a Casual Bus Driver
- Paid $35+ per hour
- Rostered for approximately 20 hrs per week
To be eliglible to apply you must:-
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Have a good driving history
- Be a permanent resident or Australia or citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- Have held an unrestricted Australian driver licence (C class) for a total of at least 12months
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
- Bus Drivers are subject to regular driving assessments.
- Transport workers are subject to random breath testing with a legal limit of 0.02 and urine drug testing.
- Smoking is not permitted in public passenger vehicles or enclosed areas of the workplace.
- All staff must adhere to WHS policies and procedures, safety management system guidelines and all company policy and procedures.
- Any offer of employment will be subject to verification of licence status and other relevant personal details.