Join our enthusiastic, loyal, and hardworking team!
We are looking for an experienced Yards Person/Bus Driver to join our friendly team located in South Pambula on the Far South Coast in NSW. This is a permanent part-time position based on a 25 hour week.
This business has been providing the community with essential transport services for over 15 years. Our family owned and operated business is the largest provider of passenger and school bus services in the Bega Valley Shire. Join a team that promotes career longevity and enjoy the reassurance of consistency and stability.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Drive allocated buses along specific routes according to shift bat or as directed
- Ensure the care, safety, and comfort of customers
- Undertake daily maintenance and cleaning activities according to the yard maintenance schedule, including vehicle yard, buildings, and bus wash
- Report all visible defects, maintain inventories, and carry out routine inspections
- Maintain buildings and roads at all company properties
- Fuel and Ad Blue the fleet vehicles
- Complete general maintenance and ad-hoc tasks as requested
We are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- Must hold current drivers’ licence (MR as a minimum), DA and Working with Children’s Check.
- Prior experience driving commercial passenger vehicles
- Good understanding of Workplace Health and Safety principles
- Maintenance and cleaning experience
- Ability to handle a physically demanding role
To take advantage of this exciting opportunity please direct your application and resume to Tanja:
Area: South Pambula
Ph: 02 6495 6452
|Job Category||Part Time|