We are looking for a fully qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic to join our friendly team.
Your daily role will involve general repairs, servicing, and maintenance to our fleet. Ensuring the Buses work to maximum efficiency in a safe manner in line with regulatory requirements. You will be part of our reliable mechanics team maintaining a fleet of 40 buses, 5 days a week.
• Well-appointed workshop in great condition
• Tools and uniform provided
• Consistent and stable full-time position promoting career longevity
• 40hr/week Mon-Fri
Skills & Experience
• Fully qualified heavy diesel mechanic
• MVRIA NSW licence
• Current Working with Children check
• Heavy rigid licence would be an advantage
• Willing to obtain a Drivers Authority (DA)
Our family owned and operated business is the largest provider of passenger and school bus services in the Bega Valley Shire.
We have been providing the community with buses for over 15 years.
To take advantage of this exciting opportunity please direct your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on Apply Online
Area: South Pambula
Ph: 02 6495 6452