Looking for a one-of-a-kind boutique day tour? Sapphire Coast Buslines specialises in personalised bus tours to a wide selection of must-see sites on the stunning Sapphire Coast. Whether you’re a cruise ship passenger or local, the NSW Far South Coast is the perfect place to explore.
Culinary delights day tour
This all-inclusive day tour of the Sapphire Coast has it all. Highlights include Eden Port, a gourmet lunch and wine, oyster tour, Longstocking Brewery tastings and a visit to Oaklands Barn and Garden Centre. Please note we need a minimum of 10 people for a tour to operate so email us at or phone on 02 6495 6452 to put your name down for this fabulous culinary adventure.
The Sapphire Coast is one of the most prominent oyster-producing meccas of Australia, with millions of award-winning oysters harvested from our waters each year. Take a road trip along the Sapphire Coast and taste oysters from key estuaries, including Wonboyn Lake, Pambula Lake, Merimbula Lake, Nelson Lagoon and Wapengo Lake. Meet the producers at their farm gates and enjoy freshly shucked oysters by the water’s edge or to take home. You’ll learn about the oyster journey from spat to harvest, including Broadwater Oysters’ award-winning farming and aquaculture practices. The team will help you shuck your own oysters, following by a taste testing.
Wildlife and natural wonders tours
The Sapphire Coast offers a plethora of natural wonders. Highlights include Mimosa Rocks National Park and Bournda National Park which feature some of the region’s most beautiful coastline and forests. There are opportunities to encounter wildlife including eastern grey kangaroos, swans and whales. The whale watching season is from August until November. For more information, contact Sapphire Coast Buslines.
Gin tasting tour
Award-winning micro-distillery North of Eden is nestled deep in the emerald hills just north of Bega. At their weekends-only cellar door, visitors can indulge in a tasting from their growing family of extraordinary gins, naturally progressing to some classic cocktails. Sip your delicious drop on the lawns while taking in the glorious vista of Mumbulla Mountain under the ever-changing big skies of the Sapphire Coast hinterland.
Tours for seniors on the NSW Far South Coast
Sapphire Seniors is a travel club for people over the age of 50. We specialise in local bus trip day tours and offer members and guests a fantastic opportunity to enjoy our local sites and day tours in a casual, friendly setting, with trips tailored to most levels of mobility. Our courteous drivers, modern vehicle fleet, and travel industry expertise ensure that your journey is spectacular.
To join the group, all you need is a simple membership and you’re good to go. Then you can tell us about the kinds of day trips and activities you’d like to do. When you join, you will also receive a 10% discount voucher to use on your next day tour. View our available seniors tours here.
Choose your own adventure tour
Keen for a hit of golf, kayaking or mountain biking? Sapphire Coast Buslines can help tailor a day bus tour to cater to the specific interests of your group. A reminder that we need a minimum of 10 people for a tour to operate.
To discuss your next tour and how we can assist, get in touch with our friendly team at (02) 6495 6452. You can also find us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest NSW Far South Coast bus tours.
- Happy holidays! Introducing the Flexibus Pass for unlimited travel these school holidays
- Planning a Successful Group Tour with Sapphire Coast Buslines
- Introducing the new Yutong mini charter coach– perfect for day tours, school excursions, group charters and weddings
- Easter Break
- Back to School Bus Travel Information
- Australia Day Public Holiday
- Hops Farm & Gin Tasting Tour
- Paint & Sip on the Sapphire Coast
- Ideas for senior tours and day trips on the Sapphire Coast
- Heading to the Wanderer Festival? Travel in comfort with Sapphire Buslines
- Christmas & New Year Bus Timetable
- Temporary Road Closure, Church Street Bega.
- Bus Training Program & Cert III in Driving Operations
- Don’t overtake turning buses
- “DO NOT OVERTAKE TURNING VEHICLE” Road Rule Change
- Main Street Bus Stops Now Open
- Bus Driver Training Program 2021
- Don’t forget your Bus Pass kids!
- Main Street Bus Stops Temporarily Closed
- Bus Stop Changes for SCB & Flexibus
- Bus Safety Week – Getting Off the Bus Safely.
- Long weekend Bus Services
- Contactless payments with the Flexibus Digital Wallet.
- Proud to be part of Pambula Village #shoplocal #pambulavillage
- Be Covid Safe. Check in everyone, every time.
- Bus Safety – Driving near buses
- Slow down to 40km/h when bus lights are flashing
- UPDATED COVID ADVICE RE FACE MASK RULES
- National Road Safety Week – 23rd May
- National Road Safety Week – 22nd May
- National Road Safety Week – 21st May
- National Road Safety Week – 20th May
- National Road Safety Week – 19th May
- National Road Safety Week -Tuesday 18th May
- National Road Safety Week Monday 17th May
- National Road Safety Week 16 – 23 May 2021
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic Wanted
- Another fantastic month for our On-Demand Flexibus
- Easter Bus timetables
- School bus update for 26/03/21 as of 13:00
- School bus update for 25/03/21 as of 14:00
- Update – Affected school runs for Thursday 25/03/2021
- School bus update for 24/3/2021 PM run
- Happy St Patrick’s Day!
- Bus Safety Week 22 – 28 February 2021
- Bus Safety – Getting off the Bus
- Bus safety – Travelling on the Bus
- Bus safety – Waiting for the Bus
- Burnima Homestead & Bombala’s Historic Sites – 27th October 2020
- Schools nearly Out, Parents Look Out!
- Plan and Track School Buses in Real-time
- Sapphire Seniors Trivia Day
- Truffle Hunt & Luncheon 26th August 2020
- SCB has a Fresh New Website
- Flexibus On Demand turns 1
- Concession travel for Veteran Affair Gold card holders
- We’re hiring bus drivers!
- Information and advice on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- New On Demand public transport Trial revamped in the Bega Valley Shire