The Wanderer Festival will be held from 23 to 25 September 2022 on Pambula Beach, 10 minutes south of Merimbula. It is billed as a multi-generation celebration of music, art and culture. Sapphire Buslines is offering tickets for transfers to the festival.
What is the Wanderer Festival?
The Wanderer Festival is a world-class festival featuring a long list of national and international stars. The music line-up transcends genre and demographic, while the diverse arts program features comedy, circus, cabaret, theatre and workshops for people of all ages.
Wolfmother, Alice Ivy, The vans, Hayley Mary and more
Explosive rock legends Wolfmother head up the Wanderer Festival music line-up alongside Alice Ivy, The Vanns, Hayley Mary, Harvey Sutherland, The Dreggs, Maddy Jane, Old Mervs, Muroki, Cousin Tony’s Brand New Firebird and Tall Shaun and The Resolution Blues. For the full music and arts line-up, head to the Wanderer Festival website.
Wanderer Festival – How to get there
Heading to the Wanderer Festival? Sapphire Coast Buslines can organise transfers to and from the festival. Sapphire Coast Buslines offers tickets for children and adults, with family options available. Tickets are $10 for children, $15 for adults and $45 for a family of two adults and two children. Bus departures to the festival are 10am, 12 noon, 2pm and 5pm, while return times are 6pm, 9pm, 11pm and 1am. To book transfers or find out more about our services, get in touch with our friendly team at (02) 6495 6452.
Far South Coast personalised bus tours
Looking for a one-of-a-kind day tour? Sapphire Coast Buslines specialises in personalised bus tours to a wide selection of must-see locations on the stunning Sapphire Coast. Whether you’re a cruise ship passenger or local, the NSW Far South Coast is the perfect place to explore. You can find Sapphire Coast Buslines on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest NSW Far South Coast bus tours.
- Happy holidays! Introducing the Flexibus Pass for unlimited travel these school holidays
- Planning a Successful Group Tour with Sapphire Coast Buslines
- Introducing the new Yutong mini charter coach– perfect for day tours, school excursions, group charters and weddings
- Easter Break
- Back to School Bus Travel Information
- Australia Day Public Holiday
- Hops Farm & Gin Tasting Tour
- Paint & Sip on the Sapphire Coast
- Ideas for senior tours and day trips on the Sapphire Coast
- Heading to the Wanderer Festival? Travel in comfort with Sapphire Buslines
- Christmas & New Year Bus Timetable
- Temporary Road Closure, Church Street Bega.
- Bus Training Program & Cert III in Driving Operations
- Don’t overtake turning buses
- “DO NOT OVERTAKE TURNING VEHICLE” Road Rule Change
- Main Street Bus Stops Now Open
- Bus Driver Training Program 2021
- Don’t forget your Bus Pass kids!
- Main Street Bus Stops Temporarily Closed
- Bus Stop Changes for SCB & Flexibus
- Bus Safety Week – Getting Off the Bus Safely.
- Long weekend Bus Services
- Contactless payments with the Flexibus Digital Wallet.
- Proud to be part of Pambula Village #shoplocal #pambulavillage
- Be Covid Safe. Check in everyone, every time.
- Bus Safety – Driving near buses
- Slow down to 40km/h when bus lights are flashing
- UPDATED COVID ADVICE RE FACE MASK RULES
- National Road Safety Week – 23rd May
- National Road Safety Week – 22nd May
- National Road Safety Week – 21st May
- National Road Safety Week – 20th May
- National Road Safety Week – 19th May
- National Road Safety Week -Tuesday 18th May
- National Road Safety Week Monday 17th May
- National Road Safety Week 16 – 23 May 2021
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic Wanted
- Another fantastic month for our On-Demand Flexibus
- Easter Bus timetables
- School bus update for 26/03/21 as of 13:00
- School bus update for 25/03/21 as of 14:00
- Update – Affected school runs for Thursday 25/03/2021
- School bus update for 24/3/2021 PM run
- Happy St Patrick’s Day!
- Bus Safety Week 22 – 28 February 2021
- Bus Safety – Getting off the Bus
- Bus safety – Travelling on the Bus
- Bus safety – Waiting for the Bus
- Burnima Homestead & Bombala’s Historic Sites – 27th October 2020
- Schools nearly Out, Parents Look Out!
- Plan and Track School Buses in Real-time
- Sapphire Seniors Trivia Day
- Truffle Hunt & Luncheon 26th August 2020
- SCB has a Fresh New Website
- Flexibus On Demand turns 1
- Concession travel for Veteran Affair Gold card holders
- We’re hiring bus drivers!
- Information and advice on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- New On Demand public transport Trial revamped in the Bega Valley Shire