If you’re searching for exciting day tours on the Sapphire Coast, you can count on Sapphire Coast Buslines to help you find interesting attractions and enlightening experiences. From Paint & Sip to culinary country escapes, our team has the inside scoop on what do see and do while exploring this corner of the world. It doesn’t matter whether you’re travelling alone, with your significant other, or ashore while on a cruise ship holiday with family and friends, your ultimate day tour on the Sapphire Coast is just a few clicks away.
The Paint & Sip Sapphire Coast day tour combines painting and wine-tasting, offering visitors the opportunity to create their own masterpiece while enjoying local wines. Suited to all levels of artistic ability, the experienced instructors guide participants through the painting process step by step, making it an enjoyable experience. Participants will embark on a lovely drive with a knowledgeable commentary driver to the centre of the Sapphire Coast. When you arrive at Merimbula Wharf and Aquarium, you’ll have a breathtaking 180-degree view of the water which will inspire your inner artist. Savour delectable locally made canapes and a glass of champagne or a mocktail before making your own Sapphire Coast souvenir.
Are you planning an autumn escape? Sapphire Coast Buslines offers visitors the chance to escape to the country through the glorious haze of autumn for a garden visit and seasonal lunch at The Wool Shed. The day tour will start with a nibble in the Wool Shed and a warm welcome, followed by a leisurely walk through the seasonal vegetable, orchard and ornamental gardens that put on a show through autumn with shades of golden brown, red, orange and yellow. Expect an interesting history lesson mixed with farming, flowers, food and fun. The Wool Shed tour culminates in a light lunch featuring produce sourced directly from the gardens.
3 Bundian Way Story Trail – Experience the Bundian Way on a guided cultural walk while admiring the expansive coastal vistas and learning about the history of the people who have travelled this route for thousands of years. From Cocora Beach to Quarantine Bay along the 1.8-kilometer Story Trail in Eden, New South Wales, retrace the historic steps of the Bundian Way.
4. Experience the fun of tennis / lawn bowls at The Tura Beach Country Club
Featuring breathtaking coastal views, The Tura Beach Country Club offers lawn bowls and tennis for visitors to enjoy. The lawn bowls facilities offer a fun and relaxed atmosphere for those who prefer a less physically demanding activity. The Tura Beach Country Club also offers first-class tennis facilities and a bistro with ocean views as far as the eye can see.
5. Ryefield Hops Beer Tour and North of Eden Gin Distillery
Ryefield Hops is a family owned business dedicated to producing sustainable hops grown using regenerative agricultural principles for the Australian craft beer market. Perfect for beer lovers or just those wanting to get out and explore the Bega Valley, this tour is available on request and can be incorporated with a visit to the multi award-winning North of Eden Gin Distillery.
6. Bega Cheese Heritage Centre
The Bega Cheese Heritage Centre tour offers visitors the opportunity to learn about the history of cheese-making in the region as well as the production process. The Bega Cheese Heritage Centre is home to a variety of cheeses, making it a great place to taste and purchase local produce.
7. Tathra Headland Walk
The 300-meter Tathra Headland Walk is short but immensely lovely, taking in several of the Sapphire Coast’s most enduring features. Like those magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean. Catch a glimpse of the local sea life from the Tathra Wharf and visit the Wharf
Museum featuring local history and artifacts. Combine the experience with a sit-down lunch and the stunning ocean views at Tathra Hotel.
8. Bermagui Blue Pool
This stunning natural swimming hole is a must-visit for those seeking a refreshing dip on a hot day. The Blue Pool is surrounded by lush bushland, making it a peaceful and tranquil spot to relax and take in the beauty of the Sapphire Coast. Note: Bermagui Blue Pool does not cater for people with access needs.
- Happy holidays! Introducing the Flexibus Pass for unlimited travel these school holidays
- Planning a Successful Group Tour with Sapphire Coast Buslines
- Introducing the new Yutong mini charter coach– perfect for day tours, school excursions, group charters and weddings
- Easter Break
- Back to School Bus Travel Information
- Australia Day Public Holiday
- Hops Farm & Gin Tasting Tour
- Paint & Sip on the Sapphire Coast
- Ideas for senior tours and day trips on the Sapphire Coast
- Heading to the Wanderer Festival? Travel in comfort with Sapphire Buslines
- Christmas & New Year Bus Timetable
- Temporary Road Closure, Church Street Bega.
- Bus Training Program & Cert III in Driving Operations
- Don’t overtake turning buses
- “DO NOT OVERTAKE TURNING VEHICLE” Road Rule Change
- Main Street Bus Stops Now Open
- Bus Driver Training Program 2021
- Don’t forget your Bus Pass kids!
- Main Street Bus Stops Temporarily Closed
- Bus Stop Changes for SCB & Flexibus
- Bus Safety Week – Getting Off the Bus Safely.
- Long weekend Bus Services
- Contactless payments with the Flexibus Digital Wallet.
- Proud to be part of Pambula Village #shoplocal #pambulavillage
- Be Covid Safe. Check in everyone, every time.
- Bus Safety – Driving near buses
- Slow down to 40km/h when bus lights are flashing
- UPDATED COVID ADVICE RE FACE MASK RULES
- National Road Safety Week – 23rd May
- National Road Safety Week – 22nd May
- National Road Safety Week – 21st May
- National Road Safety Week – 20th May
- National Road Safety Week – 19th May
- National Road Safety Week -Tuesday 18th May
- National Road Safety Week Monday 17th May
- National Road Safety Week 16 – 23 May 2021
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic Wanted
- Another fantastic month for our On-Demand Flexibus
- Easter Bus timetables
- School bus update for 26/03/21 as of 13:00
- School bus update for 25/03/21 as of 14:00
- Update – Affected school runs for Thursday 25/03/2021
- School bus update for 24/3/2021 PM run
- Happy St Patrick’s Day!
- Bus Safety Week 22 – 28 February 2021
- Bus Safety – Getting off the Bus
- Bus safety – Travelling on the Bus
- Bus safety – Waiting for the Bus
- Burnima Homestead & Bombala’s Historic Sites – 27th October 2020
- Schools nearly Out, Parents Look Out!
- Plan and Track School Buses in Real-time
- Sapphire Seniors Trivia Day
- Truffle Hunt & Luncheon 26th August 2020
- SCB has a Fresh New Website
- Flexibus On Demand turns 1
- Concession travel for Veteran Affair Gold card holders
- We’re hiring bus drivers!
- Information and advice on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- New On Demand public transport Trial revamped in the Bega Valley Shire