The allure of a cruise ship holiday lies in its promise of exploration and relaxation, offering passengers a chance to discover new destinations while enjoying the comforts of onboard luxury. When planning your cruise ship day tour, make sure to include the breathtaking Sapphire Coast on your itinerary. With its stunning landscapes, diverse wildlife, food and wine yours, and charming towns, exploring the Sapphire Coast by bus is an experience you won’t want to miss.
The Sapphire Coast – nature’s masterpiece
Nestled along the southeastern coast of Australia, the Sapphire Coast is a true natural wonder. From pristine beaches with crystal-clear waters to lush national parks and rolling hills, the region offers a visual feast for nature enthusiasts. Imagine stepping off your cruise ship and being greeted by panoramic views of unspoiled coastline, rich greenery and azure waters that stretch as far as the eye can see.
Whale watching extravaganza
One of the standout attractions of the Sapphire Coast is its reputation as a prime whale watching destination. Between September and November, the coast becomes a whale highway, with majestic humpback and southern right whales making their annual migration. Witnessing these gentle giants breach and play in their natural habitat is an awe-inspiring experience that will create lasting memories.
Untamed wildlife encounters
For wildlife enthusiasts, the Sapphire Coast is a dream come true. With its proximity to national parks and reserves, you’re likely to encounter a variety of unique animals. Keep an eye out for kangaroos grazing in open fields, playful dolphins dancing in the waves and curious wombats exploring their surroundings. The region’s diverse ecosystems make every step an opportunity for a thrilling wildlife encounter.
Charming coastal towns
Exploring the quaint coastal towns along the Sapphire Coast is like stepping into a postcard. From idyllic Eden to the artistic hub of Bermagui, and the historic village of Pambula, each town has its own distinct character. Stroll through local markets, sample fresh seafood, and immerse yourself in the laid-back coastal lifestyle. The warm hospitality of the locals will make you feel right at home.
Indigenous culture and heritage
The Sapphire Coast has a rich Indigenous history that’s worth exploring. Learn about the cultural significance of the land and its stories through guided tours and exhibitions. Gain a deeper appreciation for the connection between the local Indigenous communities and the breathtaking landscapes they’ve called home for generations.
Sapphire Coast Buslines – enhancing your cruise ship holiday
Whether you’re seeking relaxation, foodie experience or a deeper connection with nature, the Sapphire Coast has it all. Do you want to know more about cruise ship day tours of the Sapphire Coast? Sapphire Coast Buslines will ensure you see the very best this incredible NSW Far South Coast cruise destination has to offer. Sapphire Coast Buslines boasts a modern and well-maintained fleet of buses, ensuring a comfortable journey to and from your cruise ship. With friendly and knowledgeable drivers, the company guarantees a safe and enjoyable trip for all passengers. For more information on Sapphire Coast Buslines, phone 02 6495 6452. Alternatively, you can send an email to You can find Sapphire Coast Buslines on Facebook. So set sail, soak in the wonders of the open sea and make sure your cruise ship day tour includes a stop at this mesmerising destination.
- Happy holidays! Introducing the Flexibus Pass for unlimited travel these school holidays
- Planning a Successful Group Tour with Sapphire Coast Buslines
- Introducing the new Yutong mini charter coach– perfect for day tours, school excursions, group charters and weddings
- Easter Break
- Back to School Bus Travel Information
- Australia Day Public Holiday
- Hops Farm & Gin Tasting Tour
- Paint & Sip on the Sapphire Coast
- Ideas for senior tours and day trips on the Sapphire Coast
- Heading to the Wanderer Festival? Travel in comfort with Sapphire Buslines
- Christmas & New Year Bus Timetable
- Temporary Road Closure, Church Street Bega.
- Bus Training Program & Cert III in Driving Operations
- Don’t overtake turning buses
- “DO NOT OVERTAKE TURNING VEHICLE” Road Rule Change
- Main Street Bus Stops Now Open
- Bus Driver Training Program 2021
- Don’t forget your Bus Pass kids!
- Main Street Bus Stops Temporarily Closed
- Bus Stop Changes for SCB & Flexibus
- Bus Safety Week – Getting Off the Bus Safely.
- Long weekend Bus Services
- Contactless payments with the Flexibus Digital Wallet.
- Proud to be part of Pambula Village #shoplocal #pambulavillage
- Be Covid Safe. Check in everyone, every time.
- Bus Safety – Driving near buses
- Slow down to 40km/h when bus lights are flashing
- UPDATED COVID ADVICE RE FACE MASK RULES
- National Road Safety Week – 23rd May
- National Road Safety Week – 22nd May
- National Road Safety Week – 21st May
- National Road Safety Week – 20th May
- National Road Safety Week – 19th May
- National Road Safety Week -Tuesday 18th May
- National Road Safety Week Monday 17th May
- National Road Safety Week 16 – 23 May 2021
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic Wanted
- Another fantastic month for our On-Demand Flexibus
- Easter Bus timetables
- School bus update for 26/03/21 as of 13:00
- School bus update for 25/03/21 as of 14:00
- Update – Affected school runs for Thursday 25/03/2021
- School bus update for 24/3/2021 PM run
- Happy St Patrick’s Day!
- Bus Safety Week 22 – 28 February 2021
- Bus Safety – Getting off the Bus
- Bus safety – Travelling on the Bus
- Bus safety – Waiting for the Bus
- Burnima Homestead & Bombala’s Historic Sites – 27th October 2020
- Schools nearly Out, Parents Look Out!
- Plan and Track School Buses in Real-time
- Sapphire Seniors Trivia Day
- Truffle Hunt & Luncheon 26th August 2020
- SCB has a Fresh New Website
- Flexibus On Demand turns 1
- Concession travel for Veteran Affair Gold card holders
- We’re hiring bus drivers!
- Information and advice on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- New On Demand public transport Trial revamped in the Bega Valley Shire