Getting to and from the Wanderers Festival by bus – what you need to know
Wanderer Festival is a celebration of music and arts crafted for all generations of festival goers, taking place at beautiful Pambula Beach from 29 September to 1 October. The festival features a music lineup that transcends genre and demographic and a diverse arts program traversing comedy, circus, cabaret, theatre and workshops. Wanting to travel to and from the Wanderer Festival by bus transfer? Leave the car at home and follow our guide.
What is the Merimbula Loop bus?
The Merimbula Loop bus will operate on a continues loop departing hourly from 10:30am. Please refer to the timetable for approximate departure times. On Friday and Sunday, the last bus to depart the festival will leave Pambula Beach at approximately 11:15pm (after the last festival act). On Saturday, the last bus will depart the festival at approximately 12:15am (after the last festival act).
What are the pick up and drop off locations for the Merimbula Loop bus?
- Short Point Bus Shelter, Cliff Street
- Merimbula Coach Stop, Park Street
- Fishpen – outside Tween Waters, Arthur Kaine Drive
How can I get to the Wanderer Festival from Eden and Bega?
Sapphire Coast Buslines offers a Bega and Eden bus service to and from the Wanderer Festival.
The Eden pick up and drop off locations are:
- Ampol Foodary, Mitchell Street, Eden
- West Street Bus Stop
- Broadwater, Princes Highway at Yowaka River Road
The Bega pick up and drop off locations are:
- Bega Coach Stop
- Kalaru Bus Shelter
- Tathra Beach Bus Shelter, Andy Poole Drive
- Davidson Street Bus Stop, Tathra
- Headland Drive Bus Shelter, Tura Beach
- Tura Beach Bus Shelter
How do I buy a bus pass to the Wanderer Festival?
Sapphire Coast Buslines offers affordable pre-purchasable bus tickets to the Wanderer Festival with daily passes starting at $10 for kids, $15 for adults and $35 for a family pass. Three-day passes are $20 for children, $30 for adults and $70 for a 3-day family pass. Click here to purchase your bus pass. When you book your ticket, you will receive a QR code via email that you can scan once. Show this QR code at your boarding point to get your wristband, which allows unlimited bus travel for the duration of your ticket.
Sapphire Coast Buslines – enhancing your Wanderer Festival experience
Sapphire Coast Buslines boasts a modern and well-maintained fleet of buses, ensuring a comfortable journey to and from the Wanderer Festival. With friendly and knowledgeable drivers, the company guarantees a safe and enjoyable trip for all passengers. For more information on Sapphire Coast Buslines, phone 02 6495 6452. Alternatively, you can send an email to You can find Sapphire Coast Buslines on Facebook. So secure your pass, hop on board and let the festival fun begin!
- Happy holidays! Introducing the Flexibus Pass for unlimited travel these school holidays
- Planning a Successful Group Tour with Sapphire Coast Buslines
- Introducing the new Yutong mini charter coach– perfect for day tours, school excursions, group charters and weddings
- Easter Break
- Back to School Bus Travel Information
- Australia Day Public Holiday
- Hops Farm & Gin Tasting Tour
- Paint & Sip on the Sapphire Coast
- Ideas for senior tours and day trips on the Sapphire Coast
- Heading to the Wanderer Festival? Travel in comfort with Sapphire Buslines
- Christmas & New Year Bus Timetable
- Temporary Road Closure, Church Street Bega.
- Bus Training Program & Cert III in Driving Operations
- Don’t overtake turning buses
- “DO NOT OVERTAKE TURNING VEHICLE” Road Rule Change
- Main Street Bus Stops Now Open
- Bus Driver Training Program 2021
- Don’t forget your Bus Pass kids!
- Main Street Bus Stops Temporarily Closed
- Bus Stop Changes for SCB & Flexibus
- Bus Safety Week – Getting Off the Bus Safely.
- Long weekend Bus Services
- Contactless payments with the Flexibus Digital Wallet.
- Proud to be part of Pambula Village #shoplocal #pambulavillage
- Be Covid Safe. Check in everyone, every time.
- Bus Safety – Driving near buses
- Slow down to 40km/h when bus lights are flashing
- UPDATED COVID ADVICE RE FACE MASK RULES
- National Road Safety Week – 23rd May
- National Road Safety Week – 22nd May
- National Road Safety Week – 21st May
- National Road Safety Week – 20th May
- National Road Safety Week – 19th May
- National Road Safety Week -Tuesday 18th May
- National Road Safety Week Monday 17th May
- National Road Safety Week 16 – 23 May 2021
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic Wanted
- Another fantastic month for our On-Demand Flexibus
- Easter Bus timetables
- School bus update for 26/03/21 as of 13:00
- School bus update for 25/03/21 as of 14:00
- Update – Affected school runs for Thursday 25/03/2021
- School bus update for 24/3/2021 PM run
- Happy St Patrick’s Day!
- Bus Safety Week 22 – 28 February 2021
- Bus Safety – Getting off the Bus
- Bus safety – Travelling on the Bus
- Bus safety – Waiting for the Bus
- Burnima Homestead & Bombala’s Historic Sites – 27th October 2020
- Schools nearly Out, Parents Look Out!
- Plan and Track School Buses in Real-time
- Sapphire Seniors Trivia Day
- Truffle Hunt & Luncheon 26th August 2020
- SCB has a Fresh New Website
- Flexibus On Demand turns 1
- Concession travel for Veteran Affair Gold card holders
- We’re hiring bus drivers!
- Information and advice on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- New On Demand public transport Trial revamped in the Bega Valley Shire