Booking a Yutong charter bus for your next day tour, charter or wedding is an excellent choice. With superior comfort, advanced safety features, flexibility and exceptional customer service, Yutong buses are the perfect solution for any group transportation needs. So if you’re planning an event or group outing, consider booking the mini charter coach from Sapphire Coast Buslines – your passengers will thank you for it!
Spacious interiors and comfortable seating
The 27-seater mini charter coach is the pride of the Sapphire Coast Buslines fleet. The bus offers superior comfort and safety features. Designed with passenger comfort in mind, the mini coach offers spacious interiors and comfortable seating. This means that your group will be able to relax and enjoy the ride, without feeling cramped or uncomfortable.
Advanced safety features
The vehicle is equipped with advanced safety features such as anti-lock brakes, electronic stability control and tyre pressure monitoring systems. The Yutong features an “electronic fence” which tracks the vehicle, signalling an alarm upon crossing the boundary. These features ensure that you and your passengers are always safe on the road, even in challenging driving conditions.
Designed to be environmentally friendly, with engines that are both powerful and efficient. This means that you’ll be able to reduce your carbon footprint while still enjoying the convenience of group transportation.
Customised day tours and group charters available on request
Are you planning a group charter, school excursion, wedding or customised event? Sapphire Coast Buslines offers customised day tours to clients. Each booking is tailor-made to meet the specific needs and preferences of individuals, ensuring a unique and memorable experience.
Sapphire Coast Buslines – your trusted transportation company
Sapphire Coast Buslines boasts a modern and well-maintained fleet of buses, equipped with all the necessary amenities for a comfortable journey. With friendly and knowledgeable drivers, the company guarantees a safe and enjoyable trip for all passengers. For more information on the new mini charter coach or Sapphire Coast Buslines day tours, phone 02 6495 6452. Alternatively, you can send an email to You can find Sapphire Coast Buslines on Facebook.
- Happy holidays! Introducing the Flexibus Pass for unlimited travel these school holidays
- Planning a Successful Group Tour with Sapphire Coast Buslines
- Introducing the new Yutong mini charter coach– perfect for day tours, school excursions, group charters and weddings
- Easter Break
- Back to School Bus Travel Information
- Australia Day Public Holiday
- Hops Farm & Gin Tasting Tour
- Paint & Sip on the Sapphire Coast
- Ideas for senior tours and day trips on the Sapphire Coast
- Heading to the Wanderer Festival? Travel in comfort with Sapphire Buslines
- Christmas & New Year Bus Timetable
- Temporary Road Closure, Church Street Bega.
- Bus Training Program & Cert III in Driving Operations
- Don’t overtake turning buses
- “DO NOT OVERTAKE TURNING VEHICLE” Road Rule Change
- Main Street Bus Stops Now Open
- Bus Driver Training Program 2021
- Don’t forget your Bus Pass kids!
- Main Street Bus Stops Temporarily Closed
- Bus Stop Changes for SCB & Flexibus
- Bus Safety Week – Getting Off the Bus Safely.
- Long weekend Bus Services
- Contactless payments with the Flexibus Digital Wallet.
- Proud to be part of Pambula Village #shoplocal #pambulavillage
- Be Covid Safe. Check in everyone, every time.
- Bus Safety – Driving near buses
- Slow down to 40km/h when bus lights are flashing
- UPDATED COVID ADVICE RE FACE MASK RULES
- National Road Safety Week – 23rd May
- National Road Safety Week – 22nd May
- National Road Safety Week – 21st May
- National Road Safety Week – 20th May
- National Road Safety Week – 19th May
- National Road Safety Week -Tuesday 18th May
- National Road Safety Week Monday 17th May
- National Road Safety Week 16 – 23 May 2021
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic Wanted
- Another fantastic month for our On-Demand Flexibus
- Easter Bus timetables
- School bus update for 26/03/21 as of 13:00
- School bus update for 25/03/21 as of 14:00
- Update – Affected school runs for Thursday 25/03/2021
- School bus update for 24/3/2021 PM run
- Happy St Patrick’s Day!
- Bus Safety Week 22 – 28 February 2021
- Bus Safety – Getting off the Bus
- Bus safety – Travelling on the Bus
- Bus safety – Waiting for the Bus
- Burnima Homestead & Bombala’s Historic Sites – 27th October 2020
- Schools nearly Out, Parents Look Out!
- Plan and Track School Buses in Real-time
- Sapphire Seniors Trivia Day
- Truffle Hunt & Luncheon 26th August 2020
- SCB has a Fresh New Website
- Flexibus On Demand turns 1
- Concession travel for Veteran Affair Gold card holders
- We’re hiring bus drivers!
- Information and advice on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- New On Demand public transport Trial revamped in the Bega Valley Shire