Perched on the magnificent Twofold Bay, the Southern Hemisphere’s third deepest harbour, Eden is a scenic cruise destination like no other. Located 478km south of Sydney, Eden is surrounded by rugged hills that lead into the Great Dividing Range. It is well-known for its delicious seafood, stunning coastline and local festivals, including the Whale Festival, Wanderer Festival and Sapphire Coast Wine and Food Festival. Planning a cruise ship holiday? While in port, why not take a one-of-a-kind bus tour with Sapphire Coast Buslines.
Why book a bus tour of Eden with Sapphire Coast Buslines
Whether you’re learning about whaling history and exploring Eden’s geological wonders or sampling local delights on a food and wine tour, a boutique bus tour of Eden will ensure you see the very best this incredible NSW Far South Coast cruise destination has to offer.
Here’s why cruise ship travellers to Eden should book a bus tour:
Bus tours can be cheaper than car hire
Bus travel can be significantly cheaper than hiring a car, mini bus, taxi or Uber. Exploring Eden with a professional driver allows you to observe more places and enjoy yourself because you will have more time to view the sights with more money in your wallet.
Bus tours are a stress-free alternative to hiring a car
Rather than playing rock paper scissors to work out who will be the designated driver for your hire car or mini bus tour of Eden, bus tours allow everyone to sit back and relax while sampling local beers and wines.
Sapphire Coast Buslines offer modern conveniences
Our charter bus is clean and comfortable 57-seater bus with air conditioning, a DVD/CD player, PA system, seatbelts, window blinds, personal lighting, individual air vents and an underneath luggage compartment.
Bus tours are safe and welcoming
Our experienced drivers at Sapphire Coast Buslines work hard to provide comfort and safety on the road.
Personalised bus tours
Are you planning a cruise ship with a group? Sapphire Coast Buslines offers boutique bus tours and flexible itineraries. You can make stops or customise travel plans if your group wants to visit a particular landmark. It’s easier to keep track of everyone as passengers board and exit each location together and the bus won’t leave until everyone is present.
When you jump on board with Sapphire Coast Buslines, we will ensure you don’t miss a thing. Our drivers live and breathe the Sapphire Coast and are passionate about making sure passengers enjoy the absolute best Eden has to offer.
What Eden tours are offered by Sapphire Coast Buslines?
Sapphire Coast Buslines – your ticket to paradise
Whether you are a cruise ship passenger or local, the NSW Far South Coast is the perfect place to explore. Planning a trip to paradise? You can find Sapphire Coast Buslines on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest NSW Far South Coast bus tours.
- Happy holidays! Introducing the Flexibus Pass for unlimited travel these school holidays
- Planning a Successful Group Tour with Sapphire Coast Buslines
- Introducing the new Yutong mini charter coach– perfect for day tours, school excursions, group charters and weddings
- Easter Break
- Back to School Bus Travel Information
- Australia Day Public Holiday
- Hops Farm & Gin Tasting Tour
- Paint & Sip on the Sapphire Coast
- Ideas for senior tours and day trips on the Sapphire Coast
- Heading to the Wanderer Festival? Travel in comfort with Sapphire Buslines
- Christmas & New Year Bus Timetable
- Temporary Road Closure, Church Street Bega.
- Bus Training Program & Cert III in Driving Operations
- Don’t overtake turning buses
- “DO NOT OVERTAKE TURNING VEHICLE” Road Rule Change
- Main Street Bus Stops Now Open
- Bus Driver Training Program 2021
- Don’t forget your Bus Pass kids!
- Main Street Bus Stops Temporarily Closed
- Bus Stop Changes for SCB & Flexibus
- Bus Safety Week – Getting Off the Bus Safely.
- Long weekend Bus Services
- Contactless payments with the Flexibus Digital Wallet.
- Proud to be part of Pambula Village #shoplocal #pambulavillage
- Be Covid Safe. Check in everyone, every time.
- Bus Safety – Driving near buses
- Slow down to 40km/h when bus lights are flashing
- UPDATED COVID ADVICE RE FACE MASK RULES
- National Road Safety Week – 23rd May
- National Road Safety Week – 22nd May
- National Road Safety Week – 21st May
- National Road Safety Week – 20th May
- National Road Safety Week – 19th May
- National Road Safety Week -Tuesday 18th May
- National Road Safety Week Monday 17th May
- National Road Safety Week 16 – 23 May 2021
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic Wanted
- Another fantastic month for our On-Demand Flexibus
- Easter Bus timetables
- School bus update for 26/03/21 as of 13:00
- School bus update for 25/03/21 as of 14:00
- Update – Affected school runs for Thursday 25/03/2021
- School bus update for 24/3/2021 PM run
- Happy St Patrick’s Day!
- Bus Safety Week 22 – 28 February 2021
- Bus Safety – Getting off the Bus
- Bus safety – Travelling on the Bus
- Bus safety – Waiting for the Bus
- Burnima Homestead & Bombala’s Historic Sites – 27th October 2020
- Schools nearly Out, Parents Look Out!
- Plan and Track School Buses in Real-time
- Sapphire Seniors Trivia Day
- Truffle Hunt & Luncheon 26th August 2020
- SCB has a Fresh New Website
- Flexibus On Demand turns 1
- Concession travel for Veteran Affair Gold card holders
- We’re hiring bus drivers!
- Information and advice on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- New On Demand public transport Trial revamped in the Bega Valley Shire